Monday, March 21, 2011

Cultivate


This is my first Illustration Friday post and I tried to move away from an agricultural concept (that was where I kept heading). I was thinking about how it seems like we are cultivating a superior race of people. No longer will we have to dirty our eyeballs by looking at the unfortunately unattractive with weak chins, pasty skin and non-inflatable-device sized lips. We are making people better, bronzer, thinner, cheek-bonier, with ginormously sexy lips and luxuriously fake hair. It is just breathtakingly beautiful.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Indigene said...

Well done illustration and frightening thought!

March 23, 2011 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastically thought out and executed!

March 23, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Art by Andy Bauer said...

Great job!

March 24, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger danyell said...

Thank so much for the comments - I really appreciate the feedback! It has been a long time since I shared my work with other artists - I am excited for tomorrow's new word :o)

March 24, 2011 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home