Tuesday, March 29, 2011

IF: Toy

I have been wanting to illustrate some of my kids more memorable moments so far and TOY gave me a great opportunity to begin! It is an age old situation: kid gets big fabulous toy in box; kid plays with box. My little Chloe Bluebell has a playroom filled with fun, colorful toys yet she will occupy herself by rolling a drumstick off of a box and onto the ground and then repeating the process. Why do I buy anything?????
Anyway one of my other favorite moments was when my daughter Tierney Violet pooped in the pool at the YMCA when she was 6 months old. Maybe next week’s word can be POOP or TURD? (Joking. Joking.)

2 Comments:

Blogger MrBibleHead said...

Nice one Danyell. So much fun. Hope you guessed right on the word for next week. I’m sure there would be some doozies!

March 30, 2011 at 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Lisa Donovan said...

I really love this! It reminds me of the playroom when we were little!

April 23, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home