Thursday, April 21, 2011

IF: Journey

A series of Portable Landscapes made from cigarette boxes is a project I have been wanting to work on for a while. The word Journey seemed like a nice place to start. And I figured what better place to begin than my hometown, Brooklyn, NY. For those of you not familiar with Coney Island my little landscape includes the Wonder Wheel, the Astroland Tower, and The Cyclone. I have some finishing touches to add but I wanted to get this up before Friday! Here are some other views:




8 Comments:

Blogger michele said...

This just makes my day! :o)

April 21, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how creative! this is lovely.

April 21, 2011 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous John Webster said...

That is really cool. Love the cigarette box 'stage' too!

April 22, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool, Danielle! Where do you find the time to do this?? LOL

April 22, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Barbara said...

L-O-V-E the cigarette box concept. Go with it. Brooklyn's my hometown too.

April 22, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Lisa Donovan said...

Love the whole coney island theme!

April 23, 2011 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger tweed fox said...

wow, that is a really awesome concept! :)

April 26, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute, and very clever... love this idea.

May 19, 2011 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home